Many of our members know exactly what they’re walking into when coming to Healthletica. As a refresher for regulars and a briefing for newcomers, we created an easy-to-follow “do’s and don’ts” list for hot yoga. Take a look and enhance your yoga experience.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class; give extra time if it is your first time or you need to pay
- Remove your shoes at the front door
- Remember to sign in with your ID tag
- Store all personal belongings (bags, clothing, keys, silenced phones, etc.) in the change room
- Maintain silence once you have entered the practice room
- Lay your mat down quietly
- Breathe and listen to your body; you can always lie down in savasana or child’s pose at any time
- Hydrate before and after class
- Ask the instructor questions before or after class
- Many people are scent sensitive, so try to avoid the use of any perfumes or strong scented creams
- Have a meal no less than 1 hour prior to class
THANK YOU! We want you all to sweat, relax and have fun!