Your Self Care Toolkit Workshop with Pina
Prepare to master Life’s challenges through the practice of yoga, mindfulness and self-love.
Together, we will explore:
- Resilience: to bend and not to break
- Mindfulness: we have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand-and melting like a snowflake
- Yoga: how to deepen your practice
- Meditation: fail proof method for everyone to enjoy a meaningful practice….because some questions can’t be answered by Google
- Affirmations: use your thoughts to attract abundance, joy and beauty into your life. Learn true forgieness and self-love.
DATE & TIME: Sunday, January 14, 2018 from 1:30-3:30pm
Register now to reserve your spot!
Intro to AcroYoga Workshop with Sandra
AcroYoga is a blend of yoga and acrobatics, practiced with a partner and/or group.
Sometimes the beautiful and adventurous AcroYoga poses and moves posted on social media can appear quite intimidating if you’ve never tried this form of partner/group movement, or have not received the proper instruction needed to make it more accessible.
This intro workshop is the perfect opportunity for anyone to try this uplifting practice in a safe and supportive environment.
Participants will learn the foundations for a responsible and respectful practice and will be guided step by step through fun and attainable beginner poses and movements.
You don’t need to bring a partner to participate — we’ll be mixing things up and working with various partners and small groups. Step outside your comfort zone and try something new – you’ll be glad you did!
- Introductions and discussion about safety and etiquette
- Warm-up exercises / activities
- Partner counter balances
- Foundations of L-basing
- Group pyramids
- Cool down / therapeutic partner stretches
- Optional post workshop jam time / photo opportunities (30 min)
- The ability to hold a solid plank for 60 seconds
- A willingness to try new things and to trust yourself and others
Note: A regular yoga practice is beneficial for AcroYoga, but not completely necessary. So feel free to bring anyone who is active in any sport or form of movement.
DATE & TIME: Saturday, January 20, 2018 from 1-3pm
PRICE: $35 per single participant, $60 per couple/friends (must register together)
This workshop is limited to 20 participants. Register now to reserve your spot!
Intro to Ayurveda Workshop with Bhavya
Ayu means ‘Life’ and veda means ‘knowledge’. Ayurveda in an ancient medical system of India that encompasses healing of the body, mind and soul through diet, lifestyle, herbs and yoga.
Each one of us is born with a unique proportion of the elements (Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Space) that determine our physical, emotional, and mental characteristics in the most balanced state; but then LIFE HAPPENS and we shift to a state of imbalance leading to Stress, Pain eventually disease.
In the Introduction to Ayurveda workshop you will:
- Understand the Physical, Emotional and Mental characteristics associated with each Bio-Energy (Dosha – Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
- Determine the blend of elements you were born with and how you have shifted
- Discover your Dosha (your unique blend of the elements) and learn applicable self-care techniques
- Discover the connection between elemental imbalance and disease
This workshop is overflowing with fascinating, applicable, ancient wisdom that will positively change the way you view yourself, each other, and the world. Even with a little understanding of this ancient knowledge, you can become your own healer!
Customized products to help you get back to your natural state of being will be available for sale
DATE & TIME: Saturday, January 27, 2018 from 1-3pm
Register now to reserve your spot!