Come and learn about an ancient health practice on Sunday, November 3, 10, + 17 (1-3pm).
Qigong is a gentle practice that moves energy throughout the body. It involves 18 simple movements that anyone can do.
The movements can be done anywhere, no equipment or special clothing required. Sit or stand, whatever feels most comfortable for your body.
During each session you will practice all 18 movements with a focus on six of the movements.
We encourage you to join all 3 sessions so you can learn all 18 movements in detail.
- A branch of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Movements that move energy throughout the body.
- Easy to learn, and gentle on the body.
- An excellent stress remedy.
- A tool you can use to maintain or improve health.
- 5000 years old and the grandmother of Tai Chi.
Benefits of Qigong
- Improve digestion
- Reduce pain
- Increase lung capacity – breathe easier
- Improve balance
- Manage stress
Join us on Sunday, November 3, 10, + 17 from 1-3pm for Qigong with Monica!
Cost: $89 for all 3 workshops OR $35/workshop
Note: Must register for individual workshops at the front desk.
Monica Marquis is a Medical Qigong Practitioner & Qigong Teacher. Learn more about her at www.monicamarquis.ca