Hot Yoga Benefits
- Infrared heat waves penetrate deeply to warm and relax your muscles and internal organs, permitting deep, therapeutic stretching and enhancing your flexibility.
- It raises your heart rate gradually, making it a good cardiovascular workout.
- It improves your circulation and increases oxygen levels in your blood.
- It causes your cells to excrete more toxins, helping you break down cellulite and improve your skin tone.
- It can help to lower your blood pressure.
- It helps to reduce joint and muscle pain.
- It works wonders to help stress melt away.
- It boosts your immune system
- It burns more calories than regular yoga